Update, Tuesday 13 July 2021
In response to the development of the coronavirus, we have tightened our precautionary measures. Our focus is the wellbeing of our customers and employees.
Situation in Friesland (the Netherlands)
Please visit the website of the National Government (Rijksoverheid) in English for the current information and regulations in the Netherlands. At the moment these measures apply on the Dutch sailing area Friesland:
- Are you traveling to the Netherlands from abroad? Please check before your travel which rules apply to you on the website of the Dutch goverment: Rijksoverheid. There are no additional entry restrictions for the most countries.
- Events are allowed under certain conditions. Please visit the website of the event for applicable terms and conditions.
- The maximum number of visitors depends on the size of a location with a continuous flow of visitors. This differs per public accessible locations and applies to the recreation, art as well as culture locations. Please visit the website of the location in advance for the applicable visitor conditions.
- Restaurants and bars may remain open provided all visitors have assigned seats that are placed 1.5 metres apart.
- All restaurants and bars must be closed from midnight until 06.00. Entertainment in the form of live performances and loud music is prohibited.
- Wearing a face mask both inside and outside is not mandatory. In public transport, at train / bus stations and airports there must be worn a face mask if you are above the age of 12.
- Discos and nightclubs are closed.
- All shops, supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations are opened. You do not have to make an appointment and it is also not mandatory to wear a face mask.
- Cultural venues may remain open provided all visitors have assigned seats that are placed 1.5 metres apart. This also applies to visitors to events and spectators at professional sports competitions and other sports and youth activities. Organisers may participate in the coronavirus entry pass scheme to admit greater numbers of people. In that case, everyone must still have an assigned seat and up to two-thirds of the available capacity can be used.
- There is no longer a maximum group size.
Situation in Brandenburg (Germany)
The following restrictions currently apply in the boating area Brandenburg. These restrictions are valid from the 3rd of June:
- Retail shops are opened without any appointment;
- Contact sports are only outdoor possible without any number of people (previous limited to 10 persons);
(Note: contact-free indoor sport – such as fitness studios – is already permitted from June 1st due to the previous regulations)
- Outdoor pools are opened;
- School sports are again possible without restrictions and school swimming can start again to the fullest;
- Events outside are allowed with up to 500 and inside with up to 200 guests;
- Cinema, theater, concerts subject to hygiene requirements yet to be determined;
- The indoor area of a restaurant is open for people up to two households at one table;
- Tourist offers such as boat tours can use indoor catering;
- Communal facilities on campsites can be opened;
- Contact sports are possible in rooms for up to 30 people;
- Indoor playgrounds are open;
- No personal limits for other educational, training and further education institutions;
- Private celebrations are possible with an upper limit to be determined.
Be aware: These measures in both our sailing areas are subject to change and we advise you to consult the relevant websites prior to your trip for any changes. If you have any questions, then do not hesitate to contact us.
Extra measures at De Drait
The office is opened during regular opening times. We would love to answer all your questions by phone or Email. When you come to visit our office, marina, or charter location, we have some measures and we have adjusted our policy regarding the 1,5-meter distance. We will also not shake hands and ask you to disinfect your hands before entering our office:
Do you want to visit us? Please take the following extra measures in mind:
- During a visit, we ask you to keep 1.5 meter distance and not to gather on our site with a large group.
- If you have symptoms of flu, we ask you to stay at home.
- Observe the hygiene rules, such as wash your hands often, cough and sneeze into your elbow and use the disinfectant.
When you have rented a boat from us:
- When you arrive at our marina, please call +31 512 513276 in Friesland or +49 3381604590 in Brandenburg and ask if the boat is ready. Then follow the instructions of our employees.
- If you come to check-in, we ask one person to come to the desk.
- Also, our sailing instructions will be given to a maximum of one person.
- We request that you transfer your payments and/or the deposit to us by bank prior to your boating holiday. Alternatively, you can also pay the deposit with your bank card before departure.
- During your stay on board, we ask you to ventilate properly and to use disinfectants.
- If you need assistance on board from one of our employees, we ask you to keep a distance from our employee while he is working on board.
On our grounds and in the buildings:
- Currently, it is possible to use the toilets and showers in our marina.
- Our water sports shop at Biskopswei 27 is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and on Saturday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. A maximum of two people are allowed in the shop / reception at the same time. If you need certain goods, then send an email to email@example.com or contact us by telephone on 0512513276. Than we will prepare your order prior to your visit.
Reception and our office:
- No more than 2 visitors at the same time in our office.
- Be aware of the 1,5-meter distance.
- Stay behind the screens.
- Disinfect your hands when you arrive.
- Only 1 person at the same time in the coffee area.
- Disinfect your hands when you arrive.
- Only make use of our coffee machine for take-away, you can consume your coffee outside.
Marina activities, yacht service, and yachtcharter will continue regarding the additional measures. If you have any questions about anything, please call +31 (0) 512 513276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for Drachten Friesland or call +49 3381604590 or via email@example.com, if you have a booked a boating holiday in Brandenburg (Germany).