Update, Thursday, 28th of May 2020
In response to the development of the coronavirus, we have tightened our precautionary measures. Our focus is the wellbeing of our customers and employees.
Situation in Friesland (the Netherlands)
From the 1st of June it will be possible to stay on board with your own household or with a group of friends, colleagues, several couples or another group, but you must keep 1,5 meter distance during your cruise to each other. From the 1st of May all the bridges and locks in Friesland will be operated again. Many marinas will be opened, with the exception of the sanitary facilities. Restaurants, museums, and other institutions will be open again from the 1st of June. Therefore, you need to make a reservation in advance. In addition, it is also possible to order food for take-away or for delivery. From the 1st of July the sanitary facilities in the marina can be used again. More information about the current situation and regulations in the Netherlands can be found on the website of the National Government (Rijksoverheid) and RIVM in English as well.
Situation in Brandenburg (Germany)
Currently, the following contact restrictions apply in the boating area Brandenburg -Berlin in Germany. Persons from max. 2 households may take a sailing holiday together. During this holiday they must keep a safe distance. Shops are opened and wearing a mask is mandatory. The sanitary facilities in the marinas are open, only showers cannot be used. Restaurants and playgrounds are open until 10 pm. These locations can be visit without wearing a mask.
These measures are subject to change and we advise you to consult the relevant websites prior to your trip for any changes.
Situation at De Drait
The office is opened during regular opening times. We would love to answer all your questions by phone or Email. When you come to visit our office, marina or charter location, we have some measures and we have adjusted our policy regarding the 1,5-meter distance. We will also not shake hands and ask you to disinfect your hands before entering our office:
Do you want to visit us? please take the following in mind:
- During a visit, we ask you to keep a distance of 1.5 meter and not to gather on our site with a large group;
- If you have symptoms of flu, we ask you to stay at home;
- At this time, it is possible to use the toilets during the day. Showers are unfortunately closed until probably the 1st of July;
- When you arrive at our marina, please call +31 512 513276 in Friesland or +49 3381604590 in Brandenburg and ask if the boat is ready. Then follow the instructions of our employees;
- If you come to check-in, we ask one person to come to the desk;
- Also, our sailing instructions will be given to a maximum of one person;
- We request that you transfer your payments and/or the deposit to us by bank prior to your boating holiday. Alternatively you can also pay the deposit with your bank card before departure.
- During your stay on board, we ask you to ventilate properly and to use disinfectants;
- If you need assistance on board from one of our employees, we ask you to keep a distance from our employee while he is working on board.
Marina activities, yacht service, and yachtcharter will continue regarding the additional measures. If you have any questions about anything, please call +31 (0) 512 513276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for Drachten Friesland or call +49 3381604590 or via email@example.com, if you have a booked a boating holiday in Brandenburg (Germany).
Book and enjoy a beautiful boating holiday this summer, boating guaranteed
Are you staying home because of the coronavirus and you are still doubting if you should book a boating holiday in 2020? No worries, Yachtcharter De Drait offers during the corona period a free rebook possibility. Read more…