Practical information Drachten
Beneath, you will find some practical information that will help you with the last preparations before your boating holiday starts.
On your booking confirmation you will find the check-in time and that will be the time that the ship will be ready for boarding. You can drive by car at our charterboulevard and park in front of your yacht. When you have unpacked your luggage, you can park the car near our charterboulevard. On board you will get an instruction from one of our experienced skippers. Watermaps A Groningen/Drenthe, B Friesland and C Noord-West Overrijssel are standard on board. You will also find a map with navigate regulations on the Frisian lakes and some routes and technical information about your yacht. The payment possibilities are cash and bank card (no Credit Card). If you expect to arrive after 17.00 p.m., we value that you inform us about the expected arrival time. In that case your instruction will be on the next day.
Do you want to go shopping before you sail of? Nearby our marina there is a supermarket. The supermarket is located at a small shopping mall ‘De Drait’. There is also a pharmacy, flower shop, snackbar, pet shop, fishshop, ATM, post office, Chinese restaurant and drugstore.
When you return to our harbor, you can moor on one of the berths at the charterboulevard. The boat will be fuelled up by us. Take into account that the mentioned check-out time in your confirmation letter, will be the latest check-out time, because the yacht has to be prepared for the next charter. If you have unpacked your belongings from the yacht, you can check-out at the harbour office. The used fuel will be settled with the deposit.
At Yachtcharter De Drait, all yachts have a hull insurance with an own risk for the tenant. This own risk is the height of the deposit. We offer the next insurance to cover the own risk. You can also participate in our cancellation fund.
– Collision Damage Waiver; this insurance covers the accidental damage, as long as the renter complies with the rental contract. In any case the deposit must be paid. The costs for this insurance are 72,00 €.
– Cancellation fund; you can also participate in our cancellation fund. The costs are 5% of the rental price. From the bookingdate on, you have 7 days to decide if you want to participate in our cancellation fund.
Below you will find the cleaning costs per yacht;
|Sloepen and vletten||35 €|
|Doerak, Bravoure 34, Renal 36, Escape, Sterling||65 €|
|BunBo, Safari Houseboat 10.50||65 €|
|Vacance, Advantage 42, Renal 40, Safari Houseboat 12.00, Wendela||85 €|
|Impression, Deluxe, Classicline, Renal 45, Renal 50 (Pilot)||100 €|
|Constellation, Blueflower, Discovery, Advantage, Surrender, Silver Lady||100 €|
Service package and administration costs
For each booking there will be charged 12 € administration costs and 15 € for the standard service package you receive on board. This service package includes; toiletpaper, mop, tea towel, garbage bag, multi purpose cleaner, diswashing detergent, dishwashing bruch, scouring pad, matches, coffeefilters, teabags, coffee, creamer and sugar.*
You have to pay the next deposit at check-in;
Luxury yachts and Safari Houseboats: 750 €
Sloep Cabin en Drait Vlet E: 350 €
Bunbo, Doerak: 450 €
– Towels and tea towels
– insect repellent (usefull if you berth at one of the beautifull Marrekrite locations surrounded by nature)
– Bedding, incl. duvet (you can also hire bedding)
– Travel document (identification documents, and, if you have, sailing licence)
– Sunburn lotion ( Did you know that you burn twice as much on water, because of the sun refelection on the water?)
– Small change (for some bridges)
*Subject to alterations.