Have you booked a sailing holiday? We are happy to help you prepare. Have a look at the inventory lists of the type of boat you booked, to see what your boat is equipped with. Next to that, you can choose to rent extra services and items.
Finally, there are a number of things that are handy or even essential to take with you on a boating holiday:
- Towels and tea towels
- Mosquito repellent (useful if you want to moor in one of the beautiful Marrekrite or Gelbe Welle locations in the summer months)
- Bed linen (if you haven’t rented bed linen from us). If you are renting a boat in our marina in Drachten, please also bring blankets or sleeping bags. Our boats in Brandenburg are all equipped with blankets.
- Travel documents (proof of identity and – if you have them – boating and/or fishing licenses)
- Sunscreen (on the water you burn faster due to the reflection of the UV light)
- Small change in euros (for some bridges)